Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Air Wick Introduces Holiday Scents

Air Wick has announced its fall and winter scents, including the popular limited edition, Pumpkin Spiced Latte. I am using this in my house right now and it smells amazing! Available as a Scented Oil, you can dial up or dial down the amount of fragrance they want. I have it dialed all the way up in my house right now and I love the way the fragrance welcomes me when I walk in the door. 
It is included in the Life Scents Collection, it’s the first constantly changing fragrance and offers 8x more fragrance control than their predecessors. Other scents include Vanilla Bakery Treat, Warm Apple Crisp and Trimming the Tree.
If your are interested you can also use these coupons to help with your purchase:
$1.50 off one Air Wick Scented Oil Refill $1.00 off one Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer

No comments: