Monday, August 22, 2016

Charmin Announces Charmin Essentials


I am often looking for ways to save money and get the best deal. I was recently contacted to sample the Charmin Essentials products. I have found that they are both soft and strong and come at a very affordable price. For me and my family Charmin Essentials works as well as the other more expensive brand I was using.
Here is a segment of the press release I recieved:
"Charmin® has just announced two new products – Charmin® Essentials Soft and Charmin® Essentials Strong. Charmin Essentials Strong provides a bigger Charmin roll at a Scott® 1000-like price* and Charmin Essentials Soft provides Charmin-like softness at an Angel Soft®-like price.*
"
*Angel Soft® is a registered trademark of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Productions LP
*Scott® 1000 is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
*based on MSRP
If you are interested I found a coupon for you here:
$0.25 off 1 Charmin Basic or Essentials Tissues

No comments: